MAJOR HIGHWAY AND LIGHT RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN/BUILD CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS
- I-25/Cimarron St. (U.S. 24) Interchange Design/Build project (Colorado Springs), CDOT
- I-25/Ilex Design-Build project (Pueblo), CDOT
- I-25 Expansion Project, Design/Build widening from Woodmen Road (Colorado Springs) to CO 105 (Monument), Kiewit Infrastructure Group contractor design/build team to CDOT
- Transportation Expansion (T-REX) design/build project, I-25/I-225 highway expansion and light rail construction through south metro Denver, CDOT and RTD
- Colorado Springs Metro Interstate Expansion (COSMIX) design/build project, I-25 highway widening, CDOT
- 6th Avenue Bridge design/build project (over I-25, Platte River, Bryant Street, Federal Blvd. and BNSF Railroad), CDOT
TRANSPORTATION EXPANSION / SAFETY IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS
- Centennial Blvd. Expansion, City of Colorado Springs.
- Arapahoe Road reconstruction project (Waco St. to Himalaya Way), City of Centennial.
- I-25 Safety Improvements project with CDOT. Rebuild of interchanges through Colorado Springs.
- Springs Community Improvements Project (SCIP), encompassing 28 roadway improvement projects for the City of Colorado Springs